ABOUT ME M8

I'm a soccer player that is a fan of the team Barcelona but have respect for their rival Real Madrid.

Friday, June 9, 2017

Some things i liked about the class were the videos that were shared. And i also liked the free time given to us at the end of the block.

The only thing i didn't like about the class was the coach studio. It's fun to do but then the levels get harder and harder and it just bothered me that i couldn't pass them.

I have no recommendations this class was fun.

A highlight for me in this class was when i made 100 points in flappy bird.

I tried to do my best but i think that i
 can still improve.

No because most of the time i'll just forget about my Goals journal .

I'll try to be a CTR person but most of the i'll probably be in between CTR and CTW 


No comments:

Post a Comment